Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last Week of School

We had a great last week.

Lifeguard Jordan came and talked the kids about water safety.

Little Red Riding Hood came and read her story to them.

And Officer Snow came with his police dog and talked to them about his job.


The kids all loved it so much. I am so sad I didn't get pictures with all of our guest speakers. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends through church. Thanks for being there for me guys.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

thats so cool! I know that Officer Snow. Gotta love the church connections!

Christensen Family said...

Gotta love that officer Snow :)
You probably don't remember me. I grew up in a Norco ward with Bryan. We found your blog from Betheny's.

Congrats on the soon to be new arrival. Kids are wonderful!!

good luck!!

Blake & Holli Christensen

hollichristensen@gmail.com

Emily said...

Sounds like a great time!

Unknown said...

No WAY!! Bryan Snow! That's awesome. Seeing him makes me miss Crown-town for some reason. How's he doing these days?? Who was your lifegaurd & Little Red Riding Hood? You are such an amazing teacher!