Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom!

Tom turned 33 yesterday! Because we had just gotten back from a cruise with my family (I will blog about it tomorrow), we didn't do anything big and spectacular. I made a cake and we invited the Barlow's over to help us eat it. Sorry we didn't get a picture of you guys. I'm still a little new at the whole blogging thing. I forget to take important pictures to document what I really want to.

Tom has accomplished so much in his life. He is the most amazing husband and I am sure he will be equally as great at being a dad. For those of you that know him may think he is a bit reserved, but for those of you that really KNOW him know that he is nothing of the sort. He is fun and vivacious and sometimes a little wacky. He is motivated and loves to get things done. He is a hard worker and good at just about everything he does. He is intelligent and loves to learn new things. He loves history and reading especially books about our Founding Fathers and our country's birth. He has a deep love for the gospel, his family, his country, his freedom, his independence, and the Lord. I love you Tom and can't wait to spend the eternities with you!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!



6 comments:

Brett & Honnelore said...

Happy Birthday to Tom, you old fart! We hadn't realized that you had robbed the cradle, way to go. Looks like you had a great birthday.

Sundbergs said...

Happy Birthday Tom. Cute Cake Vi. Also I love the slide show.

Emily said...

Happy birthday Tom! What a beautiful tribute to your man!

The Ward Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! Man we wish we were there to celebrate! James and I loved the slide show!

Nicole said...

My daughter is sitting on my lap and saw the photo on the right on your wedding day. She got so excited and was calling you a princess. :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! Cute cake! It turned out great! I concur, Tom is a great guy, everyone!