Saturday, May 16, 2009

Strawberry Festival

This weekend my parents came out and we took them to the California Strawberry Festival We had a really great time. It basically was a big fair that had very little to do with strawberries. My favorite part was the strawberry pizza. Mmmmmm!!!!! They also had strawberry nachos (cinnamon chips with strawberries on them. I bet they were good), and a make your own strawberry shortcakes area.


You can't possibly have a strawberry festival and not invite Strawberry Shortcake to the celebration.

Our newest Christmas Tree Ornament for our Vacation Tree.

Thanks for the great weekend Mom and Dad!

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

MMMMM!!! what better reason to have a festival. Red juicy fruit of Spring!

everyday katie said...

Ohio has a pumpkin festival that is just like that. But strawberries sound much yummmier.

The Greens said...

mmmmm! I love strawberries!!yummy :)

Pilar said...

YUM! I love strawberries.

Sundbergs said...

I bet you loved spending time together. Your baby is so cute love the dimples

Paul and Michelle said...

Paul has lived here his whole life and has never been to the strawberry festival! I swore we would go when we were married, but alas..its been 9 yrs and no festival. Maybe next year.

Emily said...

Yum.

We took Ethan last year and had lots of fun. But your right, it is kind-of like a big fair.

But you got to see strawberry short-cake. That is pretty cool. Did she smell like the dolls do :0)

Leah Florence said...

yeah! I have your blog now. I am sad we missed out on the festival. Looks like you guys had so much fun!