Although this is my first baby and I have nothing to compare Benjamin to, I think he is a very active baby. I spend so much time just watching him move around all day. He has defiantly run out of room in my belly. Sometimes I feel like he is trying to break through my skin. I can't wait till he is with us and I can play with those little feet that have been jabbing me and giving me bruises.
This is my view of our little guy. Sorry if it doesn't look like a belly at first glance :0).









14 comments:
I already have baby fever and this just gave it to me even more. :) I miss that feeling. I'm so happy for you guys.
What is your email address? I'll email you with the info and some tips.
That is a great video. I remember those days well. Enjoy it now because it will be over before you know it.
thats incredible! Im surprised you got it on video! Thats awesome!
I totally remember that. I'd just be sitting in church or at work and people would notice. IT's so crazy...especially the first time you experience it.
Hi Violet,
Betheny said you had a blog and I thought I would check it out! I just wanted to say hi...I miss those days, but the real thing is even better! My little one is 4 months old! Email me if you get a chance, I would love to hear from you! brookandrob@gmail.com
Best,
Brook MacMillan (Richards)
Crazy COOL video! Man do I want another. And I totally understand wanting to play with those little baby feet!
I am so envious that you have such a wonderful recording of your little man from the inside out or outside in! Keep smiling! Love Bonnie
What a mover! How cute :)
So fun! Surprisingly, I miss it. I'm glad you got it on video.
That is so funny. That is the one thing I do miss about being prego. It was so fun seeing you. You look great.
I love it, I could sit and watch that all day, When Lyla would move and kick I would ask Jeff to come and sit and watch and he lost interest too quickly...I think it kind of grossed him out. But I love it!!! Great video!
I LOVE that you got it on video. I will have to do that next time. I've been having issues on wanting to get prego again (because I'm in such a comfortable place right now and I don't think I could handle it with "The Trevor") but seeing that makes me want to get prego right now. He really is a squirmer! I love him already!
I remember those days. I think Eli, my second baby, was that active. You're just sitting there watching your entire stomach shift around. Are they moving furniture in there or what? :o) Enjoy it now. You get so used to feeling them move around in there that after they're born it's kind of weird that you don't feel those little (or big!) movements--but then you get to actually hold them so it's all good!
I LOVE it!!! What a great idea, getting it on video! After 3 babies I would have to say your little man does seem VERY active!! You are going to be the best Mommy ever!
Post a Comment