Friday, February 8, 2008

Oh yes it’s ladies night! And the feeling’s right!

All right girls it is time for us to have a ladies night without the boys or the kids!

Here is what I am thinking.

I thought of 3 options to vote on
(Unless you have another great idea, we are always open)

1. Scrapbooking/ Card Making/ Paying Bills
2. Game (i.e. Bunco)
3. Dinner

Just as a plug for #1 I just learned how to make some really cute cards and would love to show you how to do them. Here are some pictures of them.



Now to decide when

I was thinking about the last week of February. These are the days that work for me.

Tuesday the 26th
Thursday the 28th
Friday the 29th
Saturday the 1st

Personally I like Thursday or Friday.

Now we need a place


I am working on reserving our clubhouse. However, that is not as easy as I thought. It looks like they want us to have some kind of premium insurance to be able to do it. We are still looking into it. Otherwise I will offer my condo. But if any of you have a spacious house that would be much better.

For More Info
If you don't have my phone # you can email me (violet_lufkin@hotmail.com )to get it or you can look us up in the 2007 Corona Stake Directory. Or you can just post your comments/vote here on my blog.When we come to a disicion I will post it. Check back when you can.


We would love to have any of you that are willing to drive here to Corona.

8 comments:

Sundbergs said...

I personally would say dinner or games or both. #3 or 2 or both. I can do it any night excepte Thursday because I have young womens that night. I don't live in a huge house, but I would have it here if you want.

Violet said...

Sorry ladies I can't do it on Tuesday. I have the missionaries coming over for dinner that night. It looks like we are down to Friday and Saturday.

Sundbergs said...

i left you a tag if you want to do it you can, but I know you just did one.

Emily said...

I can do it on Saturday the 1st and I think Dinner and games would be fun, but I also love the cards and it could be really fun too!

Heidi said...

Man, I wish i was in CA... you'll have to post pictures of your fun ladies night!

The Parkers said...

Violet I wanna come.. Any night works for me. Those cards are super cute! I'm up for anything :) Let me know.
Katrina

Tolley Family said...

I'm not exactly sure if I was to vote in this but the 27th is Sara's birthday and I have YW on Thursday.... And I think any of your ideas sound like fun. :)

Memory said...

I think that Friday or Saturday would be fine. (I prefer Friday.) I love Bunco! But all 3 sound great. Just to get out of the house would be fantastic!