Tom and I saw this the other night on TV and had to replay it about 5 times. (gotta love Tivo) It just reminded me of words like fetch, shoot, gosh, and darn. Have fun!
2 months ago
Tom and I saw this the other night on TV and had to replay it about 5 times. (gotta love Tivo) It just reminded me of words like fetch, shoot, gosh, and darn. Have fun!
8 comments:
THat was entertaining!
Too funny! I want pictures from the girls night! Sorry I missed it :)
I love that commercial. We had tons of fun the other night. Hope we can do it again soon.
Ahh! My mormon ears are burning!
Hilarious!!! My cursing phrases are "HOLY HANNAH", pickles, and oh my goodness.
That was Freakin' hillarious!
That is my ABSOLUTE favorite commercial of all time!
Jacob and I love, love, LOVE that commercial! How did your girls night go??!!!
Post a Comment