Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

This week we celebrated Dr. Seuss' Birthday. Each day we did different activities and ended the week with Friday Fun Day. We made hats, Grinch masks, took pictures and ate green eggs and ham. My BTSA coach (who happens to be the coolest person ever) came in dressed up in my Cat in the Hat costume. She did a great job. The kids loved her. This is one of my favorite weeks of the whole year! If any of you need ideas of what to do for your pre school or kinder kids just let me know and I will hook you up.


Here are some pictures of the big day.





7 comments:

The Parkers said...

I love the hats your kids made!!! How fun!!! I wish I had a cool BTSA provider that dressed up like Dr. Seuss.. oh wait... I need to teach to get one of those...
See ya soon!

Tolley Family said...

That is so cute!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a blast :) Your such a cute teacher!

Kara said...

That looks so fun! I LOVE Dr. Suess. I read all of them to Nathan all the time, but I think I enjoy them more than he does right now.
Have you heard that Kersina is engaged? I keep in touch with Jaime a little now on blogger and we were saying we need to all get together again. Have you seen her blog on mine? It's Jaime Prigmore.

Sundbergs said...

That is so cute. YOu are the best teacher.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! I would have LOVED to have you as a teacher when I was that age! I wish we lived in Cali. I would drive Lizzy any distance for her to be in your class...no kidding!

catherine said...

Violet...I haven't talked to you in a long time. I love your blog. I loved seeing the wedding pictures also. Check out mine...gregandcatherine@blogspot.com
catherine