Sorry it took me so long to post ladies! My kindergartners keep me busy during testing season.
So here is the plan. We will be meeting at Melinda's house (email me if you need directions to her house violet_lufkin@hotmail.com) on Saturday, March 1st at 6:00 PM.
We will be having Mexican Food. I will be bringing my mom's famous taco salad and Melinda will be making her scrumptious enchiladas. We will need help with side dishes, drinks, and desserts. Please respond to the post if you are coming so that we make enough food.
As far as activities after dinner go we came to the general consensus that we don't know what we want to do. :) Having said that it is obvious that we really want to be together and have fun.
So we will bring both things (games or card making) and see how it goes from there. So if you have a great game, bring it. I will also be bringing some of my card making stuff just in case we decide to do that. We will play this one by ear. I, like everyone else, am up for anything. If you feel adamantly about something bring it!
I can't wait to see you all there. If you thing there may be someone that wont see the post in time make sure to give them a call.
2 months ago









6 comments:
Sounds like fun...wish I could be there. The things you miss out on living far from home. Good thing we all have blogs these days.
I hope that I can make it. :( Jeff is lame and is going to be gone AGAIN!So I will have to get a babysitter. I will try to make it. But I do need directions.
I am so sad! I promised the girls in my ward that they could have a Gilmore Girls night at my house and so it happens to fall on that Saturday. But, in the future, I will try not to schedule anything on the same day and Saturdays are really the best day for me! I promise. I wanted to see everyone! Take lots of pictures and post them. If anything happens and I have to cancel the Gilmore Girls thing, then I will come!
I'll be there!!! I'll bring the beans . . .homemade!
So there! I'll bring some chocolate something! It'll be fun to see friends.
I'm so sad I had to miss this! It was Cherie Rainwater's birthday and I had already planned on taking her out to celebrate. But I'm so coming to the next one!
Post a Comment