Sunday, January 20, 2008

Playing Mommy in Philly with my nephews!





Here are a few pictures of my cute nephews Zach and Zeke. They are the cutest boys who are always on the go. Tom and I have been having a lot of fun. We are getting great experience. I had no idea it was so hard getting a 3 year old to eat a balanced meal. Who knew kids could live off of peanutbutter sandwiches, crackers, and cereal. :) We have a lot to learn.



11 comments:

Sundbergs said...

HOw fun. It is so fun to be an Auntie. I got your post I would love to start a girls night like that just let me know.

Emily said...

What cute kids! Its fun playing a parent, when you don't have any! I find my cousins antics so cute!

Jen said...

These are the cutest kids ever! I'm not just saying that because I'm their Mom. Thanks for everything you guys have done for us. I truly appreciate your willingness to help us during my surgery and recuperation. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Unknown said...

You are going to be a FANTASTIC momma! Yeah, the key to getting them to eat healthy stuff is to start when they are infants. They get used to veggies real fast when they are not offered anything else. I always served veggies first when they were the hungriest then brought out the rest of the food later. Now, Ryan always eats his veggies first! I also never acted like it was a big deal that they were eating veggies. I just emphasised how good my veggies tasted.
Glad you are having fun. Love you and miss you already.

Erin said...

It is amazing what they can survive on. But it is all in how you present it when they are babies. Veggies then fruit as "yummy snacks". But you will find them asking for the same few meals. My kids cycle through spagetti, chicken and rice, and PB&J's. The secret also is vitamins, that way you know they are getting what they need.

Unknown said...

Hey Violet,
You've been tagged! You have to post 10 random things about yourself on your blog. Read my blog to get more info. Happy blogging!

The Parkers said...

Violet!!! we are so excited that you are a blogger too! When are we going to see you guys again? It has been way TOOOOO long! Check out our blog!
parkerplace123.blogspot.com

Brook MacMillan, MS, MPA, Ed.S. said...

Hi Violet,
I just wanted to send you well wishes! I ran into your blog when I linked to it from Betheny's site.
Love,
Brook MacMillan (Richards)

Danielle Cryder said...

Hey Violet,
I'm sure it was sooo much fun to hang out and be Auntie. It's good to hear from you. I would love to get together with all of you. Let me know when and where. I think it would be so much fun. See you soon.

Memory said...

Hey, I am totally up for a ladies night once a month. It will have to be Wed, or Friday though. JEff has stuff the other two nights. LEt me know!

Tolley Family said...

It looks like you are doing a great job! :)