Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Photography Blog

I got tired of posting my pictures on my family blog and on my craft blog so I thought I would make a photography blog. Not that I can even keep up one blog but now I will try and juggle 3. I'll make sure to let you know when I post on it.

My favorite pictures to take are of newborns. If any of you know anyone that is having a baby in the next few weeks please let me know I am in desperate need of a newborn model. I am dying to try out my new Christmas backdrop again. The baby must be younger than 10 days. This photo shoot will be free of charge they will receive a CD of all of the images along with 10 enhanced images. Please send the word out to all your prego friends in Orange County or Inland Empire. An offer like this doesn't come around very often. Visit my blog today to see the backdrop and props I am talking about.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm due christmas day! I'd love a free photo shoot...let me know!