As most of you know I usually update my blog at least once a week. So for me to go a whole month without updating you would have to know that something is up. Well you right. Life has been a little crazy around our house the last few months.
This is an ultra sound of what should be baby #3 but instead it is just an empty yoke sack :0(
Yep, miscarriage number 2. The same thing happened with the first miscarriage. It actually hasn't happened yet but it will any day. Bummer!!!!!! Better luck next time I guess.
2 months ago









9 comments:
So sorry to hear this Violet. :( Thinking of you and your family right now. And don't worry. Heavenly Father has a way of blessing us in ways we least expect it! :)
I'm so sorry for your loss. That's rough. I went through the same thing recently. If you are like me you are hugging your little boys a little tighter these days. Good luck with everything you still have ahead of you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sorry to hear Violet! Thinking of you and Tom!
Oh no! I am so sorry. Just enjoy those adorable boys you have :) It gets kind of crazy with 3!!
So sorry violet!
So sorry I know it is so hard. We are thinking of you.
So sorry to hear this, Violet. It is so hard to understand trials like these, but I know that the Lord has the perfect plan for your beautiful family! Hang in there.
-Tammy Arnold
((Hugs))
So sorry Violet! Thinking of you...
Post a Comment