Sunday, May 29, 2011

San Diego Zoo Trip

My boys love the zoo! So when my sister-in-law's sister-in-law (ya you read that right, lets just call her my friend though, I love you Katrina) planned a field trip to the San Diego Zoo I knew we had to go. Although Tom had to work I was lucky enough that my mom could come with me to help out with the little ones. Boy was I lucky to have her. I don't think I could have handled the day without her. Especially after just 20 minutes after entering the park Ben had a pee accident. He was just way too excited about playing on a tractor, he didn't want to take a break. I was so glad I brought him an extra set of clothes. I was so scared the rest of the day, because that was his last set.Other than that, and a major meltdown at the end of the day when he was hungry and tired, the day went really well. All of the kids had a blast. They always love being with their cousins. We count David and Katrina as family so there were lots of cousins to play with.

Open Wide!!!!Ashlyn is such a sweet cousin. I just love this picture!!!
Ben loved the petting zoo. I think it was probably his favorite part. Before we went to it he would always ask one of two questions:"Can I touch it?" or "Can I ride it?" It was so fun to tell him he could finally touch some of the animals. Luckily he didn't try and ride any of them :0)I think all of the kids loved the jungle gym. Although it didn't have any animals to look at it was a nice break. Sammy loves his Aunt Shauna
Kris and Ashlyn eating lunchTaking break #15 (have you seen those hills at the zoo?!?!? It is crazy pushing double strollers up those things)
Safari Sam was our tour guideBen looking at the hippo, or just swinging on the ropes, I'm not sure.
Aren't these cousins just too cute for words!
Nana Getting some love from Sammy
What a way to end a great day!!!!

0 comments: