Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left Ben with his lunch while I put Sam to sleep. When I came back I found Ben like this. Make sure your sound is on. His snoring makes the video that much cuter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooooooooo cute!!

The Prigmore Family said...

HA! Hilarious! I love it. Your boys are adorable violet. Boys rule. I am still trying to figure out the whole pink thing.

As for the head, Laineys flatty was caused by her tilt/favoring one side all the time. If you make sure he is doing things equal on both sides then the flatness should go down. If not, then maybe its from something else? Who knows.

You could always get a free consult if you are concerned. They take cool pics of the head and stuff and you get to keep them. Cranial Technologies is the helmet company. They work best on kids under 1 year. But be forewarned. My PT guy said that everyone he refers to them come out with a helmet b/c they are in the business of selling helmets. Makes sense!