






Sorry I have nothing to blog about but my kids right now. That is all I do all day every day. I will try hard to make my next post about me or Tom :0)
My friend Kim and I had so much fun doing a photo shoot with Sam. We ended up with over 200 pictures. It was really hard to narrow it down to just a few to put on the blog.
The pictures turned out fantastic. Thanks Kim for all your work. I can't wait to do it again next week :0)
2 months ago









7 comments:
so cute! i love the third one down. so peaceful in his cute sandmans' cap :)
He's got gorgeous eyes! These are beautiful.
Well, when you have such a cute little subjest to take pictures of how can you NOT take over 200 pictures??? :o) It was so much fun! I can't wait to take more of that sweet little guy!
FYI, the 2nd one down and the 6th one down were two of my very favorites. Sooooo sweet!
So adoreable. We love seeing pictues of your cute kids
Oh...my...CUTENESS!! I LOVE, love, LOVE the 1st close-up pic with the blue hat. SO brilliant. What adorable little boys you have!
I remember that you used to make hats in college. Cute kids!
Post a Comment