Friday, September 10, 2010

Newborn Pictures

I had these pictures taken when Sam was 2 weeks old. After 2 hours of work we only ended up with 3 shots that I really like. If anyone wants to come over and practice taking pictures of his cuteness I would love to have more pictures of him. I made the hat myself the night before. It didn't turn out half bad for making it up as I went. I am a little better at making them now. I will be selling them at a craft fair in November.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

OH MY!!! those are absolutely beautiful!! You guys have some cute babies!

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous!! He is a doll baby!

Kim said...

So cute! I especially love the one of Ben kissing his baby brother on the head. How precious is that? I can't wait for you to see the awesome pictures we got yesterday. I seriously keep looking through them over and over. Sammy has such a sweet little face! :o)