I love bath time!It is my favorite part of the day. I can be pretty cranky at night, but as soon as my mommy and daddy start getting my bath ready I calm right down.
Daddy likes to make me laugh before I get in the tub by tickling my feet with his goatee.

The water is always nice and warm and relaxes me right away.
Here I am with my cowduck.

At the end of every bath my mom pours clean water over my head. She says it is so I will like swimming someday. She doesn't really know what she is talking about, she is just taking a guess. I don't mind it at all. I am getting really good at not swallowing water. I never, ever cry when she does it.

Bath time is over and I get a nice massage with my lotion. Sometime my skin stays a little sticky and it is hard for my mom to put my PJs on. Getting dressed is the only part I don't like about bath time!!! If it were up to me I would just stay in my diaper.

I'm all ready for bed now. I get to wear 6 month PJ's even though I'm not even 4 months old yet. I am one lucky guy.
Good Night Everybody!!!!
(I hope you remember to enjoy your bath time.)
9 comments:
If only I had someone to massage me with lotion after my bath :) That's funny because Jocelynn has never liked bath time or me pouring water in her face. Maybe he'll be a swimmer. I continue to pour the water in her face thinking maybe someday she'll get used to it :)
Violet,
Thanks for leaving a comment. I would be flattered if you put a link to my blog on yours. Your baby is adorable!
-Jadi
What a cutie. Look like he is loving hte bath. Still olve those dimples.
What a doll baby! He is so cute! I am all about those dimples as well...cutie patootie!
LOVE the dimples. He really looks a lot like Tom. What a fun thing. Our baby girl loves her baths too. I might try that big cup of water at the end--so she'll like swimming someday. :)
That made me smile that you said you were just 'guessing' if that would work. HEY, it's worth a shot.
What a cutie! I love his dimples. My boys loved bath time too. If it turned 7pm and they weren't in the bath (as babies) they would fuss until they saw us filling the tub. I think little Benjamin will be a great little swimmer.
I think bath time is the best!!! I love babies in the bath! Glad he likes them, he is so big and darling.
aw your little man is so cute :) We have to get together and playdates :) 951-323-1738
Do you still live in corona??? I live by the walmart off ontario exit. Lets get together :)
Luv Winter
He's such a cute little guy. :o) I can tell from the pictures that he loves the water just like his mom. :o) And I couldn't help but notice that we have the EXACT same bed set in our bedroom as you do, my friend. How funny is that? Did you get yours at Linens-N-Things, too? :o) Thanks for the links to all the fun kids stuff, too. I look forward to checking them all out. :o)
Post a Comment