I have always wanted a white Christmas!!! Who knew it would take me 28 years to finally get one.
We went to Tom's parent's house in Seattle for Christmas this year. We didn't think Tom would be able to get the time off work but it all ended up working out perfectly. So we used our free flights and surprised his parents.


We dressed Benjamin in his Santa Suit so he would look adorable on the plane just in case he cried and was a pain. At least people would be able to say he was cute and maybe not be so mad at him. He was a perfect little angel on his first flight!!!
Grandma and Grandpa were so excited to see Benjamin and get to spend some time with him. It was their first time seeing him. Because I'm not working any more, Benjamin and I got to spend a couple of extra days after Tom left.
Grandpa loved talking to Benjamin about the place that he just came from and who he saw there!
We dressed Benjamin in his Santa Suit so he would look adorable on the plane just in case he cried and was a pain. At least people would be able to say he was cute and maybe not be so mad at him. He was a perfect little angel on his first flight!!!
Grandma and Grandpa were so excited to see Benjamin and get to spend some time with him. It was their first time seeing him. Because I'm not working any more, Benjamin and I got to spend a couple of extra days after Tom left.
Most of the time we spent in the house sitting around in our PJ's enjoying the fire and the snow. We did go out one day to Snoqualmie Falls and then to down town Seattle to eat at Ivars. (It just wouldn't be a trip to Washington without eating there.)
Once again Benjamin slept through all of the adventure.









2 comments:
Glad you were able to get away for the Holiday.
It looks like things are going so well!! That's great you guys got to see his parents! He looks like a healthy, happy boy! I know you are loving every minute! It's amazing because it only gets better!!!
Post a Comment