Just in-case you forgot Ben is AMAZING at memorizing things. One day I heard him reciting things he saw in a movie so I decided to put his awesome skill to good use. I started teaching him the Articles of Faith. Before he was even 3 he could say the 1st and part of the 2nd. Now he knows 1-5. I have taken a break from practicing so that is where he has stopped but I think we are about ready to start back up again. These were taken back in February I just forgot to post them.
1st and 2nd Article of Faith
Sammy was going crazy next to me during the 3rd article of faith so I had to do it another day.
4th Article of Faith
I didn't realize I don't have a video of the 5th yet. I will try and get it tomorrow.









0 comments:
Post a Comment