We are so lucky to live so close to the Happiest Place on Earth. I am even more lucky because I have a good friend that works there and was able to get us in for free! (Thanks Heather we owe you big time)
We had such a great day. We went in the morning for a few hours and when the kids started to get a little tired we were able to go home and take naps. We then went back in the evening after some dinner and a good rest.
Heather was the BEST tour guide ever, she knows so much about the park. She stayed with us all morning long. It was such a huge help having an extra adult/photographer.
Ben loves to go on rides but once he is on the ride it is serious business. He virtually never smiles while he is on the ride only with he gets off. The Tea Cups are the only ride that I have seen him have a genuine smile. Who knew!!??!! I almost didn't let him get on because I was afraid he would get sick. Good thing his dad is very persuasive :0)
The lines were a little long but not too bad for a Saturday in the middle of the summer. It really was a fantastic day!
2 months ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment