Monday, April 12, 2010

The Dangers of Nursery

Yep! Benjamin got his first REALLY BIG goose egg yesterday at church. He still has 4 weeks before he is allowed to be in nursery without me, but the leaders are so nice they are letting him come in now while I teach singing time to the other kids. We usually stay for snack and a little church video after. On his way to watch the movie Ben got pushed into the wall where the partition connects. There was no ice in the freezer so we just went home. By that point it was already his second conk on the head (the first one left a line across his forehead, you can see it really well in the first picture). We figured two was enough for one day. Little did we know that once he was home he would run into the wall while he was playing. I don't know how this kid is still alive. I'm starting to think he is a little clumsy.

Not a fan of cold packs!!!

Still didn't slow him down.

1 comments:

Cate said...

awww - I remember those days... you can always tell how active a kid is by how many bump and bruises they have - Jason just got his first, and I don't even know how...
Good luck with nursery... they say Love is a battlefield - but it's nothing compared to nursery!
:-P