Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting in the Christmas Spirit


I love Christmas!!!! And I love decorating for it!!!

This is when I wish I had a bigger house so I could put out all of my Christmas decorations. I am still missing my village and two more nativities. Maybe some day I will get to put it all out. Even without it I think the house looks great. Just enough to feel festive.
I also love everything else that goes with the holiday.
My whole family got together. Brad came from Hawaii and Randy came from Utah. It was so fun to have the whole family together.

Tom, Benjamin, and I also got to go to the Christmas Parade here in town. Although Ben slept through the whole thing I am sure he had a great time :0) I still don't understand how he managed to sleep through 5 marching bands and semi-trucks blasting their horns. It must have been because he was so comfortable snuggled up to Dad.


Benjamin and Mom are all bundled up ready to go!

Tom was so nice to carry Benjamin in the Jeep carrier and then snuggled in his jacket (oops I mean my jacket.)


All that was showing was Benjamin's little ear.

When the trash truck started off the parade we knew we were in for a treat from this small town parade.

We weren't disappointed!


This is one of my Mia Maids. I was so excited to see her!


Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Alie and James said...

Cute Pictures! Have a very merry Christmas!!

Erin said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. How cool to get together with the whole family! Love the header pic!

The Ward Family said...

We miss you guys. I love the picture in his beanie and jacket and snuggled up to Tom! So sweet.

Heidi said...

How fun... Im sure there is a little parade in our little town... we just dont know about them. I wish we did! Looks like a fun time!