Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Day of Swim Lessons

For the last month or so I have been teaching the Walker boys swimming lessons. I wish I could have done one more week with them, but I have a feeling that this next week is going to be crazy. It is the last week of school so I have to close up shop there. Then on Saturday we will be moving. I will be spending all waking hours this week packing. Wish me luck.

Thanks boys for all of your hard work. You have all come a long way in the last month. Keep practicing your strokes. Sorry we missed you this week Jared!!!!!
Maybe I will be lucky enough to find kids to teach in Camarillo. It is such a fun part of my summer and now that I wont be working it will give me something to do. I am going to have to invest in some new shorts though. I can barely get them closed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Man. I wish you lived here. I would let you teach Tyson for sure! He loves swimming lessons.

Good luck with the packing. I am amazed at your energy level. I was taking two naps a day when I was pregnant- certainly not teaching swimming lessons, kindergaren, and getting ready to move!

Kara said...

Man, I wish you lived here- you could teach Nathan how to swim! So are you going to stay home now or are you looking for a new job where you're moving? I have heard that Jaime and Heidi and some other girls may be coming to Vegas for a girl's weekend in September, you should come! Oh wait, when are you due?? You might be having your baby!!! Oh, I'm excited for you!

Emily said...

I wish I lived near you, so you could teach me! Good luck packing!