Here is our Christmas Card just in case you didn't get one in the mail.

I got this from my friend Samantha’s blog and I thought it was cute. If you want, copy and past it into your own blogs with your answers ~ it could be fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I started with bags until I ran out.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Our 3 foot artificial will have to do for now.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? A couple of days after Christmas.
5. Do you like egg nog? We buy it by the gallon from Costco!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A small keyboard. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a whole Bethlehem Village. And then about 3 others that are still in storage at my parents house.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Grandparents and in-laws
9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself :O)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mailed them except for the one I just posted on the blog.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I just started a new tradition with my sister-in-law. We battled the crowds and got it all done the day after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hot Chocolate with Grasshopper Cookies.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear because I decorated it. They would be colored if Tom had a say in the situation. It is a good thing he doesn’t :O)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? It is an every other year thing.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes, I can even teach 60 kindergartners to do it too.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A 3 foot tree can’t hold something on the top. But I hope to have an angel someday.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I am hoping to do new PJs on Christmas Eve, and the rest on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? It is a toss-up between Penguins and Snowmen.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? It has to be the ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A little rolling cart to take everything to school when I walk.









0 comments:
Post a Comment